Current Running Expenses:
- Travelling expenditures:
While promoting Arthakranti proposal, our volunteers move across cities in India for presentations and discussions with key personalities.
- Material Expenses:
We have created various forms of material to spread awareness about Arthakranti proposal like – Books, Documentary, Calendar-2012, Flex, Visiting Cards, Greeting Cards, T-Shirts and Brochures. Expenses include creating such material / printing of them on regular basis as per need. View more details about material at - http://arthakranti.org/downloads/presentation
- Arthakranti Website Expenses:
www.arthakranti.org is maintained by CarvingIT & Shri Web Technology, Pune based firms. Server maintenance, backups, content design & update is regular activity against reimbursement from Arthakranti Pratishthan. Apart from these we have yearly expenses for hosting server and domain name.
- Arthakranti office administration:
Infrastructure & services expenses (Furniture, Computer Hardware, Internet connection, Courier services, Office labour).
Project based expenses:
- Arthakranti: Research Project:
To evaluate and establish Arthakranti – as an alternative economic model for India.
- Guiding Vision:
Vision of Arthakranti is "Principled, Prosperous and Peaceful (3P) Living for All" and guiding philosophy is "Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam".
Considering the political reality of upcoming general elections, for moving the proposal to its next stage – coming up with
- Report which is rich with data and material supporting the five key points of the proposal so that it is accepted as the key ingredient of the economic manifesto of one (or more) leading political parties.
- Transition plan
- Finance bill
- Broad Steps:
- Consolidation of knowledge and expression in the form of report.
- Getting feedback.
- Research and further synthesis based on feedback.
- Incorporation of output of research and further synthesis in the report (including transition plan, finance bill).
- Finalization of the research report.
- Communication of the research with the audience and setting up the continuous communication mechanism.
These broad steps can be carried out in different phases.
- Phase I – A: Reference Document preparation:[0-6 months]
- Mining Knowledge of AK
- Consolidating the mined knowledge
- Study relevant prior work
- Finalizing format / language for the final report team
- Identifying scenarios that need illustrative computations
- Final illustrative computations
- Reference Document
Approx Expenses:[Phase I-A] ~Rs.7,00,000/-
- Phase I – B: Resource planning for phase II
- Identifying the resource pool
- Creating a shortlist of “desired” resources (selection logic, availability, logistics, etc)
- Communicating and finalizing the resource pool (including budgeting and timelines)
- Resource Plan
- Arthakranti team