Tuesday: 20 March 2012:
It gives us great pleasure to announce commencement of the ‘ArthaKranti Research Project – Phase I’, from Monday, 19th March 2012.
The objective of this project is to create a detailed body of research that will be:
- Cross- disciplinary,
- Supported with appropriate statistics and documents and
- Created with the involvement of individuals and institutions with excellent credentials and ability.
Once complete, this project will be the culmination of more than a decade of collective thought and effort inspired by the ‘ArthaKranti Proposal’ as propounded by Anil Bokil.
It will be considered worthy of serious thought by experts and policy makers all over the country and the world. It may actually spark off the open nationwide debate that we have been wanting for so long, and eventually pave the way for acceptance of the
Proposal in the national political discourse.
However, a collective dedicated effort is required to make this a reality. Our team for this project is being spearheaded by Shri Anil Paranjpe (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Shri Amol Phalke (email@example.com), both of whom are now working full time on the project at Pune. Funding for the first phase (about six months) has been committed by a well-known Public limited company. This first phase largely consists of planning for the second phase (a year) and the real research will take place in the second phase.
As supporters and volunteers, we will be required to stand solidly with our team and help pro-actively in the following ways:
- Help with data- mining, information- gathering, referencing etc. as and when needed for the project. Such requests would originate from the research team.
- Help in organizing meetings with experts, institutions etc. through use of personal relationships and networks.
- Help in raising funds for the second phase – this is substantially large, and will require our best efforts.
Let us remember, that perhaps for the first time in human history, fundamental change of this scale is being proposed in a completely non-violent manner, based on genuine knowledge and noble intentions, by common citizens, in a country of our size!
Do feel free to contact our research team members with offers of assistance of any kind!
Arthakranti Research Project Team.